photo dash_zps5qqvvsrx.png
 photo home_zpsw77v8y8q.png  photo mr_zpskia0lxr0.png  photo mff_zpspzle4xbf.png  photo lc_zps3ozcpxtw.png  photo archives_zpsm69fbur0.png
 photo dash_zps5qqvvsrx.png
 photo 5539yr_zpstqy7s7iw.png
 photo 5539yr_zpstqy7s7iw.png
 photo 5539yr_zpstqy7s7iw.png

My Heart Shaped Braid Hairstyle

MM had been in love recently with these hairstyles she viewed in YouTube and she just can’t help herself with it and oh well, a mom just got to do it.

She loved this heart shaped braid style that I really been replaying the vid a lot to perfect the shape and the braid as well. I am not a “fashionista mom” or the so called the “kikay mom” but for MM, I can be anyone, and I will do it for her. 


Here is the final look of what I did to MM’s hair. The heart shaped is noticeable and so as the braids from the side. I don’t have the video on the step by step instructions of it but you may google it.   

And after the hairstyle done, MM made a few posed for it. 
Here is MM wearing an MG dotted sleeveless tops and a Moose Gear faded jeans paired with her Barbie Pink Rubber shoes as she requested.


And here, you can see the clean look of the side braid. And MM wearing a mint green sleeveless dress with flower design from Moose Girl of course and a pink glittery flip flop.

So far, this heart shaped hairstyle is what I mastered so far. Next time I will explore more of it and blog it too. 


20 comments:

  1. I can braid but never this good! It's really beautiful, perfect for kids! Love that dotted sleeveless top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a newbie to this and thanks to YouTube btw hehehe... :) Thanks Sis!

      Delete
  2. I love her hair!! I can never get someone to braid mine tho. Haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Sis! Me too and sometimes I braid my hair by myself...

      Delete
  3. Interesting way of braiding. I have yet to try to braid my girl's hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This braid is not that time consuming btw Sis, it's about 5 minutes :)

      Delete
  4. Nice braid. I wonder if I can do the same for my 2 year old girl, who doesn't stay put. Maybe soon. Happy New Year sis!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how to braid, I'm glad that God gave me a son. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not sure if I have the patience to do this braid style. Looks complicated. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ang tyaga! :) Now I'm missing a friend who used to braid my hair back in high school.

    Your daughter is pretty and has the potential to be a great model.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVED it! I think its super cute and perfect braid. I need to practice doing braids, my daughter will love this style. Thanks for inspiring me Sis
    www.wish4less.info

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty little girl. I love her braids. I am praying for a baby girl too soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did it really great! I guess you can do a lot more of this stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very veery cute!! How did you do that???? haha I wanna do braid but my hair is still short :( hahaha have a happy new year!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my dream have my hair braid pero kulot hair ko so lalo makukulot :-)pag nag ka daughter me I love to do this to her

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the style of the hair, OMG! pag magkababy ako ng baby girl sana makapal ang hair. :) hehehe gustong gusto ko ang ganito eh.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i should start learning hair styles like this one. i got 2 girls and all i can do to them are ponytails! lol

    ReplyDelete
  15. That's a really lovely braid. I haven't really braided my girls hair and looks like I should start soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tried to do my daughters hair yesterday but its not as good as this. More practice for sure!:)
    But, I'll keep on trying Sis
    www.wish4less.info

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute braid! I don't have a talent when it comes to hairstyling

    ReplyDelete