photo dash_zps5qqvvsrx.png
 photo home_zpsw77v8y8q.png  photo mr_zpskia0lxr0.png  photo mff_zpspzle4xbf.png  photo lc_zps3ozcpxtw.png  photo archives_zpsm69fbur0.png
 photo dash_zps5qqvvsrx.png
 photo 5539yr_zpstqy7s7iw.png
 photo 5539yr_zpstqy7s7iw.png
 photo 5539yr_zpstqy7s7iw.png

Halloween Trick or Treat 2015


What MM wears during the Trick or Treat Party this year is simple, and fashionable. If you notice she already wore the tops of this costume in her 2013 Halloween Party as "The Cat" and now I could use a little revision to it and turn her into a "Fashionable Witch".
I found this in a boutique and somehow use this as her tutu skirt. The colorful cut out of these glittery "Boo" word is a headturner.


And somehow matches her Converse Party High Top that was given to her as a gift. The neon colors make it so glamorous that she is comfortable with what she wears and to top of it, a light green witch hat to match the outfit. 


And this little curly sue right there is all set and I am sure she would love roaming around the mall for the Trick or Treat.


Don't forget the smile little one, so you may harvest all the candies and treats for the day.
How about you moms? What are your kids wearing this year? Care to share?


14 comments:

  1. I did not spend anything for my son's costume. We used the clothes that he wore during graduation day and I borrowed black vest and vampire cape from my nephew. She is indeed a fashionable witch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such an adorable witch! I love the color combinations, she looks more like half a witch and half a fairy! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she is so adorable and cute on her costume. I love he color too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks so cute in her Halloween outfit. I love the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cutie! My daughter had her trick or treat after her ballet class in the studio.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your so cute little girl. I am praying to have one too. My own barbie doll, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cutie :-) I wish I have a baby girl that I can dress up

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit that she had on. We don't celebrate Halloween over here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh dear, she looks uber cute on her costume! Kudos mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute costume and she look adorable. I bought costume for bought of my kids. I let them picked what they want which fun naman.
    www.sweetcuisinera.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an adorable little witch. we didn't get to have some trick or treatin' events this year since we already went somewhere prior to Oct 30. bawi na lang next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. The little girl is soooooo cute :) love that costume!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am an adult but I love candies. :D :D :D

    I love her sneakerss!!! <3 <3

    ReplyDelete